Friday 18 March 2016

Tim's tags 2016 March












Ok so I have had to play catch up!  Where has this year gone?  The first 1/4 is almost history!

This is my March tag.

As usual, I don't have all the tools and products that Tim used, but I have made do with distress paint instead of distress crayons and the Umbrella man instead of the butterflies as well as a book page instead of the tissue paper...  It is about the creative process... not making a carbon copy of Tim's! 

These are all my bits before I layered them all up.


Here are all 3 tags of mine and these are the links back to Tim's.

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!!! I LOVE Umbrella Man here!!! Awesome tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep you are right it is all about your interpretation on his tag. I love Umbrella man. I haven't done mine yet and I need to get on it. Thanks for the inspiration. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag looks great and you are right, creativity is what matters!!!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your win. I guess the umbrella man is always popular!! Great tag :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning. Enjoyed this and loved the umbrella man.

    Diana
    http://playingwithoutlimits.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umbrella man and raindrops = beautiful tag. Your other 2 tags are inspired as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! Congrats on being nominated as a winner, I've been a total slacker this year & not done a single tag ( I have also been away a lot!)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bella...Luv your tag...so different and your use of the blue is gorgeous...I love that color...so congratulations on your win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tag! Great job making do with what you had. Very clever and great results. Congratulations on winning!

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.