Sunday 10 May 2015

Butterfly box card

Hello there

I made this card for my Mother to celebrate Mother's day today.  As usual, my desk looked like a bomb site after I had finished, though it is all nicely packed away again, it never ceases to amaze me how I land up working in the tiniest of spaces on an A1 size desk...and how hard these cards are to photograph!
 I used the Tonic dies for the flaps, BoBunny butterfly and trellis dies, Martha Stewart punch for the small butterflies and tonic punch for the middle butterfly which I glued on the trellis.




2 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful and a real labour of love. Love the die cuts ... I am sure your mother was delighted with it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh that looks a lot of work but so worth it. Gorgeous card.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.